Vi Lead Concierge in Scottsdale, Arizona
Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore--between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
An opportunity exists on our highly accomplished resident services team to receive and direct all incoming calls, welcome and direct all residents and guests of the community and answer resident questions and addresses simple resident needs. This selected candidate will monitor the emergency response and other appropriate systems and will lead the Concierge staff.
Qualified applicants are required to possess experience in a customer service environment. High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred. Current CPR and First Aid certifications are reqiured or must be willing and able to become CPR and First Aid certified.
Additional requirements include:
* Excellent oral communication skills including a clear speaking voice.
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Answers residents' questions and arranges services for residents using a resident and customer-focused approach to problem solving.
* Ability to deal with stress, coordinate and perform multiple tasks, and act responsibly with good judgment in an emergency situation.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer skills.
Vi offers competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career
23005 N. 74th Street, Scottsdale, Arizona 85255
Vi is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.