Vi Wellness Center Manager in Palo Alto, California
There's a reason you chose healthcare as your life's work. At Vi, we'd like to help you rediscover it. For you, it's always been about people, not just the care you provide. If there's a part of you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with both residents and colleagues, we encourage you to consider joining Vi as an RN -- in a place like no other with people like no other.
Wellness Center Manager
An opportunity exists for a Wellness Center Manager to develop, implement and evaluate health and wellness initiatives aimed at maintaining the health status of the community and promoting a healthy lifestyle for residents. This position also develops a business and program plan, along with supporting budget and a method for program tracking and reporting.
Qualified applicants will have 5 years of progressive experience in a management role with 1-3 years of experience in wellness, health promotion or health management field; previous work with the geriatric population is preferred. Graduation from a School of Nursing for Registered Nurses is required. Current State Licensure in the state where practicing is required. Current CPR and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certifications are required. Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing and able to become First Aid certified.
Additional requirements include:
* Ability to use a resident and customer-focused approach to problem solving and goal setting.
* Ability to monitor the operating and capital budgets for Resident Health Center functions.
* Must possess knowledge of regulatory compliance and Continuing Care Retirement Community operations.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and employees in a team-oriented environment.
* Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office.
Vi offers competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career
Vi is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.