Vi Director of Assisted Living-DAL in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Create Your own Story
There's a reason you chose healthcare as your life's work. At TidePointe, a Vi Community, we'd like to help you rediscover it. For you, it's always been about people, not just the care you provide. If there's a part of you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with both residents and colleagues, we encourage you to consider joining Vi as the Director of Assisted Living-- in a place like no other with people like no other.
Director of Assisted Living / Personal Care
As the Director of Assisted Living you will be responsible for all aspects of managing care and services provided in assisted living including but not limited to the clinical, financial, human resources and quality assessment/performance improvement activities. The Director of Assisted Living also supervises the Nursing staff and serves as a resource for the entire community regarding residents' cognitive and functional ability as this relates to living in an assisted living venue in a Vi community.
Qualified applicants are required to have a minimum of 7 years of experience working with the geriatric populations. A minimum of 3 years supervisory experience is preferred. LPN license is required with current state licensure in state where practicing. RN license is strongly preferred. Current CPR and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certifications are required. Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing and able to become First Aid certified.
Additional Requirements include:
* Knowledge of regulatory compliance and Continuing Care Retirement Community operations.
* Well-developed human relations skills with experience in interviewing, selecting, evaluating, training, coaching and motivating staff.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and employees in a team-oriented environment.
* Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office.
* Additional experience or requirements may be required by State.
* Must be sensitive to the needs of older adults and enjoy working with a senior population.
Vi offers competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career
Vi is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.